Friday 23 March 2012

Follow Friday #6

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison can Read

Hi everyone! It's Friday again already! This weeks question is:

What is the longest book you've read? What are your favourite 600+ page reads?

Well, according to my Goodreads stats, the longest book I've read is The Host by Stephenie Meyer which was 619 pages. Also on the list are Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (607), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (607), and Monsters of Men (603). The longest book I've read so far this year is Clockwork Prince which was 598 pages long.

My favourite 600+ read would have to be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I loved all the HP books and just typing about them now makes me want to go back and re-read them all!

I'm not very good with long books as often they don't have enough happening in them to warrant being so long! I tried very hard to read Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell which was 519 pages but I found it incredibly boring!

So, if you like what you see and decide to follow my blog, there are loads of ways you can do so! In addition to the usual GFC, you can also follow me by email, linky, RSS, Networked Blogs, Twitter and Facebook. All of these are on the left sidebar! Have a great weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Did you see they released the movie trailer for "The Host" this week? Coming out soon! :)

    The Brunette Librarian's Follow Friday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen that, no! I'll go watch it now. :)

      Delete
  2. I have not read The Host but have read the Twilight series which are some of my longer books along with Harry Potter. You can see my full FF response here
    New follower. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Monsters of Men is so long! O__O I loved that book so much. Actually, the whole trilogy. Great picks. :)

    I'm a new follower!

    Here's my FF. ♥
    Check my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monster of Men is that long?!?!?! I read in ebook and read QUICKLY so I had no idea. That's crazy! Goodreads is weird with page counts sometimes. I don't always trust it.

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep- it was definitely that long but I don't think the font was very small.

      Delete
  5. *New GFC Follower* Harry Potter was mine too. I think it's been on everyone's posts so far!

    -Sonnie @ Lit Girl: Confessions of a Future Librarian

    ReplyDelete

So sorry about the word verification, it's the only way to stop the huge amounts of spam!

Thanks SO much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...