Sunday 4 December 2011

Last Chance

Last Chance (Keeping the Moon) by Sarah Dessen
Published September 1st 1999
260 pages
Genre: Young Adult Realistic Fiction
Stars: 5/5



Description via Goodreads:
Never in one place long enough to make friends or put down roots, Colie doesn't expect her trip to the North Carolina coast to change a thing. Always the outcast, she's resigned to a holiday with only her eccentric aunt Mira for company. But when she finds a job waitressing at the Last Chance cafe, she also finds acceptance, new friends, and the beginnings of romance...
My thoughts:


I think this is more like 4.5 stars but I'll give it 5. I really enjoyed this one and found it nicer to read than the other books I've read by Dessen. The characters are all fun and quirky and I enjoyed slowly discovering who they really were. The story was well paced and there was never a dull moment. It was a fun, relaxing read and meaningful at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So sorry about the word verification, it's the only way to stop the huge amounts of spam!

Thanks SO much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...