Happy weekend everyone! Hope you all got some lovely books this week. :D Here's what I got.
- Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes. To feed my obsession with YA indie contemporary novels. I actually cannot get enough of them right now!
- Pride and Popularity by Jenn James. Don't know much about this one but I can never pass by a P&P related book. I hope it's good!
- Easy by Tammara Webber. Have you guys seen the hype surrounding this one?! It was only published recently and the reviews are flying in. I'm intrigued!
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. This one is a bit controversial but I'm really curious, it has so many good reviews too so here goes nothing!
That's it for me this week. I know I haven't had as many reviews as usual up the last few weeks. I've been scheduling stuff ahead. I should be caught up soon though! Looking forward to seeing what you all got!
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill. I was bouncing with excitement when I got approved for this on Netgalley! It better live up to my expectations.
- The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines. YES!!!!!!!!!
- Between The Lines by Tammara Webber. This looks like my kind of thing and Tammara Webber's books are so popular right now!
- Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton. For a blog tour in July. Very excited!